University Magazine is always looking for fresh, new writing talent to join our growing team. We offer writers an excellent opportunity to grow their portfolios, gain experience and contribute as either regular or occasional freelancers.
Best of all, we’re open to any post-secondary-related stories and content, from serious campus issues to profiles of inspiring or notable students to how-to articles on the latest student-friendly apps and technology.
To get an idea of the articles that University Magazine publishes,
- Informational articles on different programs of study that are available to post-secondary students;
- Career ideas for prospects who haven’t yet chosen their course of study;
- Insight into growing industries and job markets in need of skilled professionals;
- Student success stories and profiles of student entrepreneurs;
- “Tips and tricks”-style articles on any number of topics, including how to save money, safety issues, study tips and more.
- Articles on technology focus on student-friendly apps, games, software, and more.
- Scholarship, tuition, and internship news that students would like to hear about.
- Entertainment, Local, Health & Fitness, Beauty, Campus News
- Anything, Fashion, Campus Review etc