It is University Magazine policy to respect the intellectual property rights of others. In connection with this policy, University Magazine will not knowingly post content or other works of authorship that infringe the copyright rights of others.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent with the following information:
- the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site including the URL or other specific information sufficient to allow us to locate the material; your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this site can be reached as follows:
University Magazine- DMCA Agent
Att: Anwar Abdi
PO BOX 99900 CL 077 603
WINDSOR ON N9B 0B7