There is an exponential rise in many people with bad credit, and it continues to grow at an alarming rate, especially in today’s society. Both Canadians and Americans struggle to keep their heads above the water without financial aid and feel helpless. Little do people know that there are ways to rebuild credit and put themselves back on track, regaining stability, for instance.
Here Are How To Increase Your Credit Score In Canada
Nowadays, everything requires credit; credit checks including renting a house, leasing or even getting a fair deal on an interest rate when buying a vehicle. Please don’t put yourself down because you have bad credit; it doesn’t make you a bad person. Here are some steps that may help you take control of your credit score and credit history:
- Arrange payment plans with your creditors, or you may want to consider a consumer proposal.
- Make settlement payment with a collection agency and get it in written form.
- Contact World Financial Group; they will find ways to save you money and get you out of any financial debts.
- Contact your bank and get a secured card, which requires a deposit. Please don’t be late on monthly payments for that they can get reported to your Credit Bureau.
- Make sure you are paying your phone and cable bills on time.
- Sign up for Capital one secure MasterCard card or people Trust Financial
- If those steps don’t work for you to declare “bankruptcy” after eight years, you will have a fresh start.
All the leading banks and Credit Card, Loan providers want someone with good credit history and High Credit Score because of their assurance that you will pay your bills on time without any delay or make a minimum monthly payment to keep the credit card in Good Standing.