There is an exponential rise in many people with bad credit and continues to grow at an alarming rate, especially in today’s society. Both Canadians and Americans struggle to keep their heads above water without the financial aid of any kind and feel helpless. Little do people know that there are ways to rebuild credit and put themselves back on track, regaining stability. For instance.
Nowadays everything requires credit; credit checks including renting a house, leasing or even getting a fair deal on an interest rate when buying a vehicle. Don’t put yourself down because you have bad credit; it doesn’t make you a bad person. Here are some steps that may help you take control of your credit score and credit history:
- Arrange payment plans with your creditors, or you may want to consider a consumer proposal
- Make settlement payment with a collection agency and get it in written form.
- Contact World Financial Group; they will find ways to save you money and get you out of any financial debts
- Contact your bank and get a secured card, which requires a deposit. Don’t be late on monthly payments for that they can get reported to your Credit Bureau.
- Make sure you are paying your phone and cables bills on time.
- Sign up for Capital one secure MasterCard card or people Trust Financial
- If those steps don’t Work for you declare “bankruptcy” after eight years, you will have a fresh start.
All the leading banks and Credit Card, Loan providers wants someone with good credit history and High Credit Score, because that their assurance that you will pay your bills on time with any delay or make minimum monthly payment to keep the credit card in Good Standing