Choosing a study abroad destination can be a difficult decision. There are so many unique places to choose from, each with its own unique culture and attractions. If you’re looking for an international city with plenty of opportunities for business students, here are some popular destinations to consider. International students are choosing a variety of MBA programs around the world.
TopMBA.com Rankings and rating agencies have compiled a list of the most popular study destinations for international students seeking an MBA. Each of these cities has a great MBA program and many cultural experiences. Read on to learn more about each one!.
Popular Destinations For International Students MBA 2018
If you’re looking for a place to study business, the United States is a great option. You’ll find plenty of popular destinations for international students interested in an MBA. Here are five of the most popular destinations for MBA students in the United States:
- Boston – One of the oldest and most prestigious business schools in the country, Boston University’s School of Management offers an exciting program that prepares you for a successful career in business.
- New York City – Known as one of the world’s most dynamic and exciting cities, NYU Stern’s Stern School, offers an excellent program that will help you develop your entrepreneurial skills.
- Chicago – A well-known hub for business activity and innovation, Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management, has a reputation for providing top-notch education and preparing you to succeed in any field.
The United Kingdom is a popular destination for international students pursuing an MBA. The country has many world-class universities, making it a great place to gain skills and experience in the business. Some of the most popular destinations for international students studying for an MBA in the UK are London, Manchester, and Edinburgh.
Canada is one of the most popular destinations for international students to pursue an MBA. With world-class universities and a highly-skilled workforce, Canada presents a great opportunity for aspiring business professionals. Here are five popular international MBA destinations in Canada:
- McGill University in Montreal is widely regarded as one of the best business schools in the world and offers both full-time and part-time MBA programs.
- Queen’s University in Kingston offers an MBA program well respected within the business community.
- The University of Toronto has long been considered one of the top business schools in North America and offers both full-time and part-time MBA programs.
- Concordia University in Montréal offers an innovative online MBA program that allows students to complete their degrees anywhere.
Australia is a popular destination for international students pursuing an MBA. Melbourne and Sydney are the most populated cities in Australia and offer a great range of amenities, including world-class universities and businesses.
In addition to traditional business programs, many Australian MBA programs offer courses in creative arts, sports management, or tourism. These programs provide students with unique opportunities to learn about Australian culture and learn from some of the country’s top business leaders.
Germany has been a popular destination for international students pursuing an MBA. The country’s business-friendly environment, top universities and growing economy have made it a desirable place to study.
Here are five popular destinations for international students seeking an MBA in Germany:
- Berlin – One of the most vibrant and culturally rich cities in Europe, Berlin is an excellent choice for anyone looking to experience city life while studying. There is no shortage of opportunities to get involved in the German startup scene with world-class universities such as Humboldt University and the Free University of Berlin and numerous startup incubators and accelerators.
- Munich – Home to one of Germany’s oldest universities, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Munich is a significant hub for business activity in Bavaria.
- Frankfurt, Germany s financial capital, is home to the world-renowned University of Frankfurt, with numerous students using the city as their base for studying economics or business.
France is one of the most popular destinations for international students to pursue a business MBA. The country has an abundance of prestigious business schools, and its cost of living is reasonable. France also offers a wealth of cultural experiences, including world-renowned art galleries and restaurants.
However, students who want to live in France should be aware that the quality of education at French universities may not be as high as those in the United States or Canada. Nevertheless, many internationally renowned CEOs were once MBAs from French schools.
Spain is one of the most popular destinations for international students to pursue a graduate business degree. Barcelona, Madrid and Valencia are all popular choices for MBA schools, thanks to their strong economy and well-developed business infrastructure.
These cities offer world-class universities and thriving business communities, perfect environments for getting started in a new career. Spain also offers excellent job prospects for graduates with a graduate business degree. In addition, many multinational companies have offices in Spain, making it ideal to start your career.
With an impressive international reputation and a population of just over 5 million people, Singapore is one of the most popular destinations for international students seeking an MBA. The country has a well-established business infrastructure and is home to some of the world’s leading universities, including the prestigious Yale School of Management.
Singapore also offers a wealth of opportunities for international students looking to gain experience in world-leading industries. The city is home to major multinationals such as Microsoft and Google and renowned startups. In addition, the country has strong links with China, making it an ideal place to study the Chinese language and culture.
Switzerland is a popular destination for international students seeking an MBA. The country’s renowned business schools are among the best in the world, and its location – just outside of Europe – makes it a favourable place for studying and living. Switzerland also has a well-developed infrastructure, including excellent hospitals and universities.
The Netherlands is a popular destination for international students seeking an MBA. The country has a strong business and economic background, making it an ideal place to learn about the workings of a large organization. Dutch culture is also highly respected, making the country a great place to network and gain experience in the business. Additionally, the Netherlands offers several affordable housing options and excellent public transportation.