Please be advised that Charney intends to launch a class action on behalf of 5 million individuals whose facial images were captured by secret cameras at Canada’s largest shopping malls. If you are interested in participating, please contact us at email@example.com or (416) 964-7950.
The Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada recently determined that Cadillac Fairview engaged in collecting and using biometric personal information without the knowledge or consent of the individuals whose information was obtained.
If you were at any of the following shopping malls between May 31, 2018, and July 31, 2018, and you looked at/used one of the mall directories, your biometric information may have been taken and stored without your knowledge may be eligible for compensation.
- CF Market Mall (Calgary, Alberta)
- CF Chinook Centre (Calgary, Alberta)
- CF Richmond Centre (Richmond, BC)
- CF Pacific Centre (Vancouver, BC)
- CF Polo Park (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
- CF Lime Ridge Mall (Hamilton, Ontario)
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre (Toronto, Ontario)
- CF Sherway Gardens (Toronto, Ontario)
- CF Fairview Mall (Toronto, Ontario)
- CF Markville Mall (Markham, Ontario)
- CF Galeries d’Anjou (Montréal, Québec)
- CF Carrefour Laval (Laval, Québec)
If you are interested in being a plaintiff in the proceedings, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org