Getting University & College scholarship is an excellent way to pay for school because you do not have to worry about the cost during the academic year, There are many forms of scholarship available in Canada, but Canadian universities cannot offer athletic scholarships compared to American Universities,
United States: American University has a bigger budget than Canadian universities because American schools have multiple sources of income from Government grants, expensive tuitions, Athletics tickets, and branding deals with Nike, Adidas and Broadcasting deals with FOX Sports, CBS Sports, NBC Sports, ESPN
Canada: Canadian university gets most of their money from tuition and governments grants and subsidies, and University Sports is not a big deal here in Canada compared to the NCAA; here in Canada, academics comes first
University Magazine and our Partners have researched to find the best Canadian scholarship Sites,
- Scholarships Canada, Scholarships, Student Awards, Financial Aid, Bursaries, Grants, a searchable database, will match you with scholarships based on your information.
- Yconic.com is an extensive, searchable database of scholarships, student awards, bursaries, and grants. You will also find information about student loans, applications, and budget planning.
- StudentAwards is a searchable database of scholarships, bursaries, fellowships, grants and other financial awards available to Canadian students.
- CanLearn offers valuable information about savings plans, student loans, grants, and scholarships.
- Education and training offer extensive information on bursaries, grants, scholarships and employment opportunities available to students.
- International scholarships have information on scholarships available to Canadians and non-Canadians studying in Canada and abroad.
Source: University Study